About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, March 27, 2015

We all win.



The first time we met him we were going to a pumpkin patch last October and we invited him to come along.  I noticed what a kind and gentle demeanor he had.  With my mom and with the kids.  That was so nice to see.

Then throughout the next few months we began to really get to know him.  And to be honest, what we found out was that he is such a nice person.  I mean the real deal, folks.  In a moments notice he will help you out or give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.  He truly cares.  He treats my mom like she is a queen and loves all of us.  Which is good because technically we are a packaged deal.

You want to marry my mom?  Good.  Now you do know you get the rest of us as well, right?  Our whole crazy family.  You up for the challenge?

Without hesitation.  He said yes...

My mom has found love again.  And we are so happy for her.  In a couple of months, they will be married in a small ceremony.  It will be nice because we'll all be with them.  Every single crazy one of us.  Their own little built-in cheering crowd.  We are excited for him to join our family.  Not because he cares for only her but for all of us.  So in the end.  We all win.


No comments:

Post a Comment