About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Turning 11….

This past Monday our youngest daughter turned 11.


She is spunky and wild all rolled into one.  She is my hugger.  And is oh, so very tall.  She loves to play with her our generation dolls and just begged for a brand new bike this year….because she outgrew her last one (that's what you get when you have a tall daughter).

I love the fact that even though she is eleven and she doesn't want to grow up too fast.  She can play for hours with the best of them.  I love it.  But more importantly, I love her.  With all my heart.  Happy birthday my little noodle….whose technically not so little anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment