About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

...even if I am

It is finally October and thankfully the courts in Ethiopia will open back up soon (on Oct. 15th). I am not one to "wish my life away", but I am the first to admit that I am anxious to proceed with this adoption as fast as we possibly can. The news on our son is sporadic at best. We have been told that we will receive another medical update in "early October"...does today count, I wonder? I mean it is October 1st. So really, besides what we were told before, we have no idea if he's getting any better or not. I pray everyday that he is and I have faith in God and his plan for my son. As I was driving home late last night this song came on the radio and made me realize...God's not shaken by anything

...even if I am

No comments:

Post a Comment