About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Sound of Music...

For the past few days my kids have been watching the movie "Sound of Music" (it's like a 3 hour movie so it took us a while). I have to admit...I just love that movie. Anyway, I've decided that wouldn't it be great if life were like that movie. You know, you could just sing away to tell the kids it's time to go to bed and they would happily dance their way to their rooms while chiming in on key. Or better yet, you could "doe a deer it" all the while they clean their rooms smiling joyfully (in matching outfits, I might add). But alas, some days are just like when they put a frog in the governess' pocket or when she sat on the pine cone at the dinner table. In the end you are singing away to heaven for help to get through the day. Funny...I guess that movie is more like my life than I realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment