About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Who ordered the snow?

Today we awoke to a sight that I thought was at least a few more weeks if not a couple of months off...it was snow. Yep, you read it right...snow. Big fat fluffy flakes came floatin' down and covered everything in sight. Unfortunately for us we are still playing fall soccer here, so early this morning we had to sit outside amongst all those fluffy white flakes. As we hooped and hollered for our kids (who were terribly frozen and miserable) a good friend of mine leaned over to me and said..."you know, in February, we're going to think this is a really warm day". I laughed at that thought for I knew she was right.

For now though...let's just bring on the hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment