About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The race is on...

Lately, I believe my children have declared a growth spurt race and failed to mention it to me. For the past few days, my children have put on clothes, which were just bought for this winter, and they have now become "high-waters". And it's not just one child...it's all of them.

My son is so tall (and incredibly skinny) that I've had to make his winter pj's because he needed the long length in pants but not the width you get in the bigger pants. I've even had to "take-in" elastic waistband pants because I was desperate to find the length. (and yes...I have tried the "slim" fitting pants...still too big. That boy is a bean pole, I tell you)

Right now, it's a good thing that I'm in a sewing mood...because my kids are really putting me to the test on just how many things can I sew...and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment