About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Checking things off the list...

Our tickets are bought, we've got my Mom flying in soon and I'm just about done with all my online shopping for Christmas. Now, it's on to getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. It's a whirlwind of fun and excitement around here. My husband's family is coming in for the holiday and we have so much to be thankful for this year.

The kids and I went out to do our Thanksgiving shopping this morning. It's hard not to "float" over to the baby section and pick up diapers and such. However, I am trying to stay on task and not shop for that stuff until after Thanksgiving. As my husband puts it..."prioritize your list"...and I think I've got to cook a turkey first, before I begin to pack diapers otherwise, I just might have...a mutiny on my hands.

1 comment: