About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Havin' a party...

I have decided that if you add the word "party" to anything it sounds a lot more fun to kids. For example..."Come on kids we're going to have a clothes folding party", or "let's go have a math party" or my personal favorite "woo-hoo kids, we get to have a clean up the playroom party". I admit that the older ones are on to me but still play along so we can all have fun. Our kids understand that we are all in this together and we must each play a part.

It's just a lot more fun to have a "party" as we go along.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...you mean you were on to me all along all those years ago?!

    Love and miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete