About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Voracious readers...

Our children, by all means, are what I like to call, voracious readers. It's not just that they love to read, it's that they HAVE to read. You will always find a book with them if we are out shopping and probably not far from them where they are playing in the house. While my smallest one is still in the process of learning to read, I have no doubt that she'll follow suit with her siblings.

This being said, we spend A LOT of time at our library. And to tell you the truth, I love the library just as much as the kids do. I mean, who doesn't love the fact that you can "request" any book, movie, CD or anything really from the comforts of your home and then they will e-mail you when it's ready to pick up. If they don't have the item already, then they'll buy it and you get to be the first one to get it. Best yet...it's all free!.....How awesome is that!

Now, if they could just do my grocery shopping for me or even a little bit of laundry...is that asking too much???

1 comment:

  1. We feel the same way about the library. My daughter too reads voraciously. We go to the library every two weeks and take 2 rolling luggage bags. We have over 100 books out now. I love that she loves to read though. :o) God bless!

    ReplyDelete