About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

One little invention...

Friday's are our special day. It's a slow school day and the kids and I always try and go do something fun. I try not to drag them to the grocery store on this day (but I admit that's hard sometimes...especially when you go through a gallon of milk a day). This past Friday we decided that we would go to our Science Center. It really is quite a nice place to visit and has some wonderful exhibits that the kids love. So as we went from room to room and the kids touched and played with everything under the sun, I decided that one little invention (located all over the Science Center) was a good thing....a really good thing...

...hand sanitizer

No comments:

Post a Comment