About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Travel dates...

We have our travel dates. We leave on December 9th and arrive back home on December 18th. We are scrambling at this point to fly my mom here (she lives on the West coast) to help take care of the children when we are gone. Our things to do list suddenly just got enormous and I am becoming one with online shopping (just don't ask me if it will get wrapped). I'm not sure any lights will make it outside and there will probably only be one tree in the house up (maybe decorated...we'll see). But....

...it will be a Christmas to remember forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment