About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Any forward movement is good...

In our house all of the bedrooms are situated like this...the master is on the main level, 3 bedrooms upstairs and 1 bedroom downstairs (we have a walkout basement). We were using the downstairs bedroom as a guest bedroom, however with 3 children already in the house (and two more children hopefully coming soon), we decided that we needed to use all the space we can get.

So this weekend we moved my son downstairs to his new room. It's huge with 5 floor to ceiling windows and a large walk-in closet. He loves it. I love it, for this now leaves me with an empty room upstairs to begin decorating for the new babies. My husband likes to call this "my nesting".

I don't care what you want to call it, but with this adoption process...

any forward movement is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment