About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just us...and a million of our closest friends

Washington is such a fantastic city. While I'm not much of a city kid, I sure am having fun taking in all of the surroundings. It's such a diverse city in culture, history and race.

Today we took the Smithsonian (castle)...(actually there are 19 Smithsonian museums in all...but today we took in a only a few). Next door they had the International Art Gallery and the Freer museum (which has the famous "peacock room" by Whistler). Next, it was onto the Museum of African Art (which made me wish I had our Ethiopian munchkins with us) and then it was onto the Museum of Air and Space.


Just us...and a million of our closest friends

No comments:

Post a Comment