About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I might like doing that a litte bit better....

When we returned from our vacation, my husband and I decided that it was time to get very serious about buying a vehicle for me. Now, I liken this process to going to your favorite dentist and having all your wisdom teeth pulled...in one day. Not many people like it, but they know they have to do it. I am...one of those people.

Since we keep our vehicles for at least ten years or more, it's not a decision I can just rush in and say..."ooh, I'll take that one". I mean it's ten years of driving the same color...it's ten years of o.k. everyone can we all fit inside this one...and still be happy together after 12 hours of driving (o.k....that happy thing doesn't always happen...but at least not kill each other by the time we get there).

And then there is the fancy-shmancy do-a-ma-jingy's that all the vehicles have now a days. Do I really need 500 radio stations in my car? (I barely get to hear ANY music over my kids in the backseat....)

So as my husband left this morning and asked me..."haven't changed your mind about the vehicle, have you?"... I just get only a slight panic in my stomach and wish that my dentist were available this afternoon...I might like doing that a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment