About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

17 years ago today...


17 years ago today I married the one person who can make me laugh in any situation. The one person who still makes my heart flutter when he comes through the door. The one person who listens to me and calms me down when things are going wrong. The one person who loves me so much that he's willing to give up everything for his family. The one person who has given me three beautiful children. The one person who has committed to spending the rest of his life...with only me.

17 years ago today I married my best friend...my husband. Here's to you babe...and the many more wonderful years we are going to have together. I loved you then, I love you now and I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment