About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

You eat it...no, you eat it


Today I tried my hand at canning salsa. With 13 tomato plants, we have more tomatoes than we know what to do with. So I researched "canning" on the Internet, printed off directions and began the process. Now being this is my first attempt at canning, I tell you guys this so that come this winter, when we open the salsa to eat it, if we don't blog for a couple of days, it might be botulism....so please call 911

1 comment:

  1. Confession: I also researched canning (but via books from the library) and was so scared by all the warnings about botulism that we will be giving away our extra tomatoes to everyone we know instead.

    ReplyDelete