About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The doctor is in....

"Mom, are you going to sew today?", my little one said with pleading eyes. I knew immediately what she wanted me to do. She was holding three of her stuffed animals. My kids love to play with their beanies. They line them up, tote them around everywhere and love on them until inevitably they get a hole somewhere on it. Lately, it seems to be a daily occurrence for me to "open up the Beanie Doctor Office" and put the fluff back in some type of animal, stitch it up and then send it back home. It's just too bad that all this "doctor" experience can't be put on a resume, cause I'm getting pretty good at saying...

...the doctor is in now

No comments:

Post a Comment