About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, April 6, 2012

A perk...

After 15 months of torture, (ummm...I mean braces being on), our oldest finally got his braces off. Of course, I told him he got off easy with only having them on for such a "short" amount of time and that most people have theirs on for a least a couple of years.

...he did not think I was funny.

I think he looks so handsome...and old...and so very tall (I had to stand on my tiptoes to take this and still looked up at him). And then, I grabbed him by his waist (because that's the only thing I can reach around him) and hugged him so tight until he begged me to let him go.

"Oh my whittle bitty sweetie, I just wove you so bery much", I said in my most whiny voice possible. "Mom, you just love to embarrass me, don't you".

...Oh, at this point it's perk, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment