About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I love...

...freshly cut grass in the spring
...the way the house feels with all the windows open
...the sound of the birds singing outside
...garage sale season
...digging up my garden
...all the laundry being done
...dinner cooking in the oven
...the color blue (any shade)
...the way my kids laugh and giggle
...phone calls with my Mom
...doing school outside
...the wind blowing through the trees
...the way my husband still looks at me after 20 years
...being outside
...cooking
...flowers blooming (any kind)
...a completely clean house - all three floors (but if I'm being serious here...that never happens)
...shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops
...not having anywhere you need to be
...music playing while I'm cooking
...the warmth of the sun on my face
...everyday with my family...sounds corny I know, but I just adore them all

No comments:

Post a Comment