About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I wonder...

This afternoon was the dreaded cleanup/organizing of my smallest's room. Now, I have put it off just about as long as anyone could. I mean the poor thing had only a small path to her bed and to the bathroom...everything else was in the middle of the room. So I hauled up some storage cubes from the basement and nice baskets and she and I went to work (I say "she and I" loosely, but really, it was me...she lost interest in a short amount of time). That was for the best though, for it allowed me to "conveniently" throw away some broken, missing pieces toys. Needless to say, the room now is clutter free and we can again see the carpet...I had forgotten that it was beige.

I wonder if that same color is in the other two kids rooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment