About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Lovin' Legos...


I guess it began when he was barely a toddler and we got him a big bag of Duplos. Then the older he got he found Legos and nothing has ever been the same. Our son loves Legos.
Alright "loves" is not a strong enough word to use...maybe I should say obsessed. Yep, he's obsessed with Legos. That boy, builds with Legos everyday and when he's not building with Legos he's studying idea books on how to build better sets. And when he's not studying Lego idea books he's researching with his father on how he can get a job with Legos later in life.

Yes...that boy loves Legos and I can't wait to see God's plan in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment