About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Crunchy...


Oh please, oh please, oh please let this big ol' black cloud turn into some REALLY big raindrops, or a monsoon...heck, I'll just take a light drizzle at this moment.  (couldn't help taking this picture this morning at the gym...it was dark for maybe 20 minutes.  Dark.. no rain... just dark... and then... nothin' but sun)

We are crunchy here.  The grass.  The flowers.  My zucchini - ugh!  (What is it with me and zucchini...that's a whole 'nother blog post on it's own)

We need rain.  I know that there are a lot of places around the country that are dry right now.   However, I also know that there are other places that it's raining quite a bit. 

Okay, so you people with the rain...if you could just move over and share a little, it would be much appreciated.

Tomorrow, I'm going to do a rain dance...it will be a cross between music, gym and art class.  If it works...we'll call it bible class.  And then, we'll call ourselves...blessed.

1 comment:

  1. We went to WalMart early this morning and it POURED on our way home. But our street was bone dry when we arrived home. Sigh. I'll join you in the that dance tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete