About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Look real close...

and you might just see my son...
He was my running partner this morning.  I use that term lightly because I just barely kept him in my sight as he bolted ahead of me like the road runner.  Beep beep!  He was so far ahead that I chuckled, stopped and took this picture.  Then because I'm a wimp apparently and I wanted a longer break I turned and took this picture...

running out in the "boonies"...
After that, I'm pretty sure a buzzard was eyeing me from up above because I was looking dead already due to this awlful humidity and heat here...so I started back up on my morning run.

...watching my son get smaller and smaller on the horizon (it's no wonder they choose to run with their father)

No comments:

Post a Comment