About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I don't do...

Spiders... bugs... anything creepy-crawly... bats... mice... and most definitely NOT

SNAKES!!!!


Almost stepped on this thing during my run this morning.  YIKES!!!  But I have to tell you that I did a fantastic flying poiret over it when I realized it was not a stick.  I failed to mentioned that I it was a  "screaming" poiret but still...it put the Olympic Gymnastic trials to shame.  2016 Rio here I come...just put a pit of snakes under me and you will see me win the gold.


Beautiful blue flowers...


There are these beautiful blue flowers for miles down this road I run on.  It's just so cool to see them for as far as the eye can see.  I think technically it's a weed, but I'm not telling them that.  Let them grow till their hearts content.  Tomorrow I'll try not to blog about my morning run...but I am in the country and there is not much here to blog about.  Maybe I'll try and round me up a cow or somethin'....we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment