About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July...

I hope everyone's 4th was filled with hamburgers, hot dogs and a boatload of ice cream.  We spent the day in the pool (after a morning run...which I'm not going to blog about) and had a wonderful cookout lunch with family.  There were games and naps and laughter for all.  I loved it!

We head back home tomorrow...back to our daily grind.  The pool...oh wait, I just came from a pool.  I guess some things stay the same no matter where you are. 

Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment