About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Don't let all the bought air out...

I came in from a run this morning and noticed something a bit unusual to me. If you were to drive down our street today, you'd be able to pick out our house immediately...we are the only ones with our windows open... on the entire street... and I'm pretty sure our neighborhood.

Now, I love the fresh air. I love to hear the birds singing and feel the breeze blow through the house. I love the fact that I can hear the kids playing in the backyard. These past few days have been wonderful weather and we have just enjoyed every minute of it. The heat and humidity are relatively low and the sun has been shining down on us. So I am surprised that more people aren't taking advantage of it. Nonetheless, I'm just glad I'm not having to say...

don't let all the bought air out...

No comments:

Post a Comment