About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Just watching a little TV

My husband and I have been married for almost 17 years (this August) and I tell you we have had our share of funny moments in life. I don't know why but yesterday as we worked in the yard together, this one moment kept coming to mind....and I just laughed and laughed.

In the early years of our marriage, we had this small 13 inch TV that had a mind of its own. Every so often as you were watching TV, the picture would collapse into one line going all the way across; however, the sound worked perfectly. The only problem was that you just never knew how long it was going to take for it to come back to normal (being that we were young and didn't really have the money to fix it...we lived with it).

So one day, as we sat and "listened" and waited for the TV to come back on...I realized something. If you were to "bob" your head and eyes up and down really fast you could actually see the picture on the TV. So there we were...two crazy looking people bobbing their heads and eyes up and down

...just watching a little TV

No comments:

Post a Comment