About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Who could ask for anything more...


"I can't wait to show Daddy..." was all she said from the time we picked it up until we got home. She barely got out of the car before she was racing to get her helmet. I'm not even sure if the tires were completely filled up or not. She didn't care...she just wanted to ride her new bike.

All of my children are in need of a new bike...this weekend it was my smallest's turn...and she loved it. A new bike...complete with the handlebar tassels, "beanie" car seat and a bag on the front...a princess bike

...who could ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment