About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yeah...like today


"Mom... what do you think Heaven is like?" my little one asked me today during our lunch. It was a beautiful day...warm, sunny and we were eating outside on the deck. "Well, no one knows for sure but I think it's the most beautiful place in the whole wide world." "Like today?" she looked up and asked. I smiled and looked out across our backyard with the trees blowing in the wind and a sky so crystal blue you could almost touch it.

"Yeah...like today."

No comments:

Post a Comment