About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thank you movers...



It's true...we have a tendency to relocate a lot (company moves of course). Now...every time we have to move we have the same moving team come and pack us up. I like dealing with them. I know them and they do a great job. However...I do get flack from them (joking, of course) because I make them move things that most people leave behind...like paint and tile. This weekend I reaped the benefit of having the movers bring all that stuff.

With a little bit of left over paint (a color which I loved before...), some left over fabric from a curtain from the another house...put it all together with a couple of pictures I found at a garage sale and viola'. I got myself a brand new bathroom. Pretty cool, huh?

So thank you movers...

No comments:

Post a Comment