About Me

My photo
Married twenty-five years to my wonderful husband and best friend. We have 3 "home-grown" kids and 1 hand-picked by God from Africa. Our life is blessed. We are a close knit family with strong Christian beliefs. Come along with us on our journey…you might have a great laugh or two.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Something's always gotta give...

I've been noticing lately that for me...somethings always gotta give. It is a constant never-ending cycle. And it goes something like this...

If I'm out working in the yard then the inside of the house isn't getting cleaned. If I'm cleaning the house, then clothes aren't getting folded. If I'm folding the clothes then the kids aren't being taught school. If the kids are being taught school then the curtains aren't being sewed. If I'm sewing the curtains then the bedroom isn't getting painted. If I'm painting the bedroom then the yard work isn't getting done...UGH!

I give up...I think I'm going to stop thinking for a while and go play some Playdoh with the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment